OUTDOOR - Yoga at Proprietor's Lodge (Main Deck)
October 21 (Wednesday) at 9:00 am
Join Rachael at Proprietor's Lodge on Pontoosuc Lake for a special Outdoor Yoga class!
Every Wednesday 9am - 10am & Friday 5:30pm - 6:30pm (through October)
Saturdays 11am - 12pm (Oct. 10th & 24th)
Enjoy one of the most beautiful spots in the Berkshires for an all levels yoga class to start your day off right or help you ease into the weekend!
This meditative, fluid, and soothing yoga class is suitable for beginners and seasoned practitioners alike. You will experience slow movements to warm the body and release muscular tension, breathing techniques to calm the nervous system, and simple postures to build stability. Class will include breath work, meditation and a variety of standing, seated and reclined postures. Increase your strength, flexibility and balance while quieting your mind and reducing stress in a safe and supportive environment. All levels and ages welcome!
Pre-Registration Required - (class size is limited)
$15 per class - (paid at time of registration)
* Class size is limited to 11 students (plus instructor) on the main deck. Per COVID guidelines we can also accommodate a second group of up to 12 more students at least 20' away on the wrap around outer deck overlooking the water. If class is marked FULL you will have the opportunity to add your name to a Wait List in case a spot on the main deck opens up and will also receive an email with the opportunity to book a spot on the outer deck if you'd like. Instructor will be wearing a mic so that you will still be able to see, hear and enjoy the class from the porch *
Location: Proprietor's Lodge (22 Waubeek Rd. Pittsfield) Take Hancock Rd. to Constitution Rd. Park in the main lot and walk along the outdoor wrap around porch to the left of the restaurant that leads to the deck, overlooking the lake.
Weather Dependent - Participants will be notified at least 1 hour in advance via email and will be issued a credit or refund by request if there is a cancellation due to weather.
If the outdoor class is cancelled we will still live stream from the studio via Zoom (on Wednesdays at 9am & Fridays at 5:30pm). All participants registered for the Outdoor Class will receive a refund or credit for future class and will be sent a link to register for the online class if they would like to attend that instead.
- Pre-registration and pre-payment online is required to allow for a "touch-free" sign-in process
- Class size is limited
- Please wear your mask upon arrival, check-in and departure.
- Spots for mats will be marked prior to arrival
- Masks may be removed once you've set up your mat a socially distant 6' apart from others.
- Instructor will check you in on their phone or tablet upon your arrival. Just give your name!
- Please bring your own mat and a blanket or towel for underneath (if you'd like one)
- Instructor will remain at least 6' away from students while teaching and will not be offering any hands-on-assists.
- Given the limited class size, there is a 24 hour cancellation policy.
- If you are unable to attend please let us know at least 24 hours before class so that we can offer you a credit or refund and open up your spot to someone on our Wait List.
- Thank you for your understanding!
For more information contact Rachael at 413-822-2034 or email [email protected]
About the Instructor:
Rachael Plaine: (Owner / Yoga / Zumba) Originally from the Berkshires Rachael has always had a passion for dance and movement which led her to receive a B.A. in Dance from the University of Massachusetts – Amherst, where she took her very first yoga class. In 2010 she became a licensed Zumba Instructor, in 2011 she received her Kripalu Yoga Teacher certification and she has been teaching Zumba and Yoga throughout the county ever since! Over the years she has also completed training programs in Thai Yoga Massage, Prenatal Yoga and Children’s Yoga. Her love for yoga, dance and movement has carried her through the roller coaster of life and continues to help her to grow, learn, love and find peace and gratitude in every moment. When she’s not in the studio, you can find her spending time with her daughter Iyla and their dog Samba, enjoying the beautiful Berkshires. Rachael feels truly blessed to create work that she is passionate about and looks forward to sharing her love for yoga, dance and fitness with you, while “Finding Joy Through Movement” one moment...one breath at a time!
Sorry - that class has already taken place!