OUTDOOR - Yoga on Mt. Greylock
October 18 (Sunday) at 1:00 pm
* BONUS CLASSES *
Join Rachael on top of Mount Greylock for a special Outdoor Yoga class!
1st & 3rd Sunday of October 1pm - 2pm
October 4th & 18th
Outdoor Yoga at Mt. Greylock was so wonderful this summer that we're adding more dates for October! Stretch and strengthen your body while quieting your mind and nourishing your spirit on the highest mountain in Massachusetts. Enjoy breathtaking mountain views as you surround yourself with nature and become one with the beautiful Berkshires in this all-level, outdoor yoga class 3,491 feet in the sky! All ages & levels welcome
Pre-Registration Required - (class size limited is limited)
$15 per class - (paid at time of registration)
Parking Fee = $5 for MA resident / $10 for Non-MA resident
Location: Summit of Mt. Greylock behind Bascom Lodge.
Parking: Park in the main parking lot when you reach the summit. Walk towards Bascom Lodge and you will see signage for class that will be set up outdoors in a beautiful location behind the lodge.
Weather Dependent - Participants will be notified at least 1 hour in advance and issued a credit or refund if there is a cancellation due to weather.
- Pre-registration and pre-payment online is required to allow for a "touch-free" sign-in process
- Class size is limited
- Please wear your mask upon arrival, check-in and departure.
- Masks may be removed once you've set up your mat a socially distant 6' apart from others.
- Instructor will check you in on their phone or tablet upon your arrival. Just give your name!
- Please bring your own mat and a blanket or towel for underneath (if you'd like one)
- Instructor will remain at least 6' away from students while teaching and will not be offering any hands-on-assists.
- Given the limited class size, there is a 24 hour cancellation policy.
- If you are unable to attend please let us know at least 24 hours before class so that we can offer you a credit or refund and open up your spot to someone on our Wait List.
- Thank you for your understanding!
For more information contact Rachael at 413-822-2034 or email [email protected]
About the Instructor:
Rachael Plaine: (Owner / Yoga / Zumba) Originally from the Berkshires Rachael has always had a passion for dance and movement which led her to receive a B.A. in Dance from the University of Massachusetts – Amherst, where she took her very first yoga class. In 2010 she became a licensed Zumba Instructor, in 2011 she received her Kripalu Yoga Teacher certification and she has been teaching Zumba and Yoga throughout the county ever since! Over the years she has also completed training programs in Thai Yoga Massage, Prenatal Yoga and Children’s Yoga. Her love for yoga, dance and movement has carried her through the roller coaster of life and continues to help her to grow, learn, love and find peace and gratitude in every moment. When she’s not in the studio, you can find her spending time with her daughter Iyla and their dog Samba, enjoying the beautiful Berkshires. Rachael feels truly blessed to create work that she is passionate about and looks forward to sharing her love for yoga, dance and fitness with you, while “Finding Joy Through Movement” one moment...one breath at a time!
Sorry - that class has already taken place!