OUTDOOR - Barre at Proprietor's Lodge
October 18 (Sunday) at 10:00 am
Join Jillian at Proprietor's Lodge on Pontoosuc Lake for a special Outdoor Barre class!
Sundays 10am - 11am (October 11th, 18th & 25th)
Sculpt, stretch, and tone your body in this ballet-inspired workout. Barre combines Pilates, yoga, and ballet moves to effectively strengthen, tone, and balance the entire body. By using small, controlled movements, isometric holds and high repetitions, you will develop long, lean, and sculpted muscles while improving your posture and flexibility. A perfect workout for any fitness level!
Pre-Registration Required - (class size is limited)
$15 per class - (paid at time of registration)
Location: Proprietor's Lodge (22 Waubeek Rd. Pittsfield) Take Hancock Rd. to Constitution Rd. Park in the main lot and walk along the outdoor wrap around porch to the left of the restaurant that leads to the deck, overlooking the lake.
Weather Dependent - Participants will be notified at least 1 hour in advance via email and will be issued a credit or refund by request if there is a cancellation due to weather.
- Pre-registration and pre-payment online is required to allow for a "touch-free" sign-in process
- Class size is limited
- Please wear your mask upon arrival, check-in and departure.
- Masks may be removed once you've set up a socially distant 6' apart from others.
- Instructor will check you in on their phone or tablet upon your arrival. Just give your name!
- Please bring your own mat and a blanket or towel for underneath (if you'd like one)
- Instructor will remain at least 6' away from students while teaching and will not be offering any hands-on-assists.
- Given the limited class size, there is a 24 hour cancellation policy.
- If you are unable to attend please let us know at least 24 hours before class so that we can offer you a credit or refund and open up your spot to someone on our Wait List.
- Thank you for your understanding!
For more information contact us at 413-418-4001 or email [email protected]
About the Instructor:
Jillian Bamford: (Barre) Jillian developed a newfound love of fitness when she left the workforce to become a stay-at-home mom. Doing barre workouts from home for many years, she saw the need for more classes in the Berkshires, and became certified through International Ballet Barre Fitness Association. She is now an IBBFA Master Barre Instructor. When she’s not at the barre, she is spending time with her two girls and working on her personal trainer certification through ACE. She is also incredibly passionate about animals and has worked with New England Basset Hound Rescue, a non-profit dog rescue, since 2013. Jillian strives to create a sense of community and belonging in her classes. She loves lifting up and empowering her students at the barre and beyond.
Sorry - that class has already taken place!