Join Kathleen every Thursday morning from 9:15am - 10:15am for a Yoga Basics class at Springside Park overlooking the beautiful gardens.
Stretch, unwind, build strength and release tension through this gentle yoga practice - perfect for those who are new to yoga, or prefer a slower paced, more accessible class.
Move your body slowly and mindfully into different poses that increase strength and flexibility, while at the same time focusing on relaxation and mindfulness.
All ages, levels and abilites welcome!
* Pre-registration is required *
To purchase a pass or sign-up for a membership please click here.
Location: Springside Park - Upper North St. (next to Reid Middle School). Enter Springside Park from the upper North St. entrance, bear right and park in the parking lot near the Springside House. Classes will be held near the community gardens.
Weather Dependent - Participants will be notified via email at least 2 hours in advance and issued a credit if there is a cancellation due to weather.
- Class size may be limited
- Pre-registration and pre-payment online is required to allow for a "touch-free" sign-in process
- Please remain a socially distant 6' apart from others, if unmasked.
- Instructor will check you in on their phone or tablet upon your arrival. Just give your name!
- Please bring your own mat and a blanket or towel for underneath (if you'd like)
About the Instructor:
Kathleen Kraft: (Yoga) Kathleen is a yoga teacher, an editor at Yoga International, a freelance editor, and poet. She is certified in vinyasa, yin, chair, kids’, and Accessible Yoga. Her chapbook Fairview Road was published by Finishing Line Press, and her work appears in many journals, including Five Points and The Satirist. She has work forthcoming in two anthologies: Embodied Resilience Through Yoga and What They Bring: The Poetry of Migration and Immigration.